Easter Opening Hours
10 am–5 pm
10 am–5 pm
Tue, Thu, Fri, Sun 10 am–5 pm
Wed, Sat 10 am–7 pm
Regular 10 €
Reduced* 5 €
Groups (10-24 persons) 6 €
Group reduced 2 €
Family ticket (max. 2 adults + max. 3 children under 18 yrs.) 19 €
The following persons are entitled to a reduced admission fee upon presentation of the relevant proof of eligibility:
- Pupils, students, trainees, persons doing voluntary service
- People with disabilities (from GdB 50)
- Berlinpass holders
- Charité employees with the corresponding ID cardMuseums Pass
- Berlin Scheckheft
- Holders of the Museumsbund or ICOM card
- Holders of a press card
- Members of the Friends of the Museum
- Students of Charité
Please register groups of 10 or more with date and time here.
The museum displays human specimens in its exhibitions. You can see anatomical structures and pathological changes, in the historical dissection room also malformations. We recommend visiting the museum from the age of 16.
We are happy to offer guided tours for groups:
- Guided tours through the permanent exhibition
- Guided tours through the permanent and special exhibition
- Historical guided tour of the grounds
- Combined tour: historical tour of the grounds and permanent exhibition
If you would like to request a guided tour please send us an email with your desired date to email@example.com.
For any further questions please call us +49 30 450 536 122. We are available Mo–Fr.
Our museum is accessible for visitors with limited mobility. In principle, the museum building as well as all exhibition and event rooms can be reached barrier-free with a wheelchair. The entrance to the museum can be reached via a ramp. The cash desk is not accessible from underneath, but communication is possible from a seated position. The exhibition rooms on the 1st floor can be reached via an elevator. This is suitable for wheelchairs. The doors open via a pushbutton. A barrier-free toilet is located in the basement of the museum next to the checkroom.
A wheelchair, walker and portable folding stools can be borrowed free of charge at the ticket office. Assistance dogs are allowed in our museum.